Entries are invited for the Plumstravaganza Photo Competition
The theme: "Plumstead"
Please submit entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rules are simple:
1. Colour or black and white.
2. Filetype: JPG or JPEG
3. The longest edge of the image must be 1600 pixels. (A higher 250 dpi resolution version may be requested from competition winners, if this hasn't originally been submitted).
4. Width/Height ratio should ideally be 4:3 (landscape orientation) or 3:4 (portrait orientation), so it would be appreciated if you could submit an image that conforms to this ratio as closely as possible.
5. The competition opens on Monday 14th August 2017 and closes at midnight on Sunday 27th August.
6. ONE photograph per entrant.
7. Online voting opens on Friday 1st September and closes at midnight on Thursday 7th September.
8. If you submit a photograph you grant Art Plumstead a royalty-free, non-exclusive right to display the photograph on a Plumstravaganza photo competition web site, and allow third-parties to share the photograph on the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
9. If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to Art Plumstead upon request.
PLEASE NOTE: - Local professional photographer, Chris Mansfield, has generously offered to give any free technical advice regarding any of the above and he can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Winner: - Plumstravaganza Photographic Competition 2016
Please Note: - All photographs shown here before, during and after the competition remain the copyright of the photographer and permission will be needed by any third party wishing you use the photographs for any purpose not specified here.