The High Street Plum Trail Competition
PLEASE NOTE: That a decision to run a Plum Trail in 2019 has yet to be taken,
Strike out alone or with friends, colleagues or the family, answer the simple questions and have a chance to win the cash prize of £25
The winner of the 2018 competition was Geoff Goodwin,
who got all the answers correct. He donated his prize to Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice.
The first Plumstravaganza in 2016 was created around the “Plum Trail”, which was a quiz designed to showcase clubs, businesses and other amenities that offer something positive to our community. For this we chose businesses throughout Plumstead but this year we will be concentrating on businesses on or in the vicinity of Plumstead High Street.
Our High Street has suffered years of underinvestment, and recent changes to parking in the area are affecting trade significantly. The Plum Trail is our small contribution to encourage you to visit the High Street, get some gentle exercise, have a little fun and maybe buy a few things while you are there.
Shop Local - Support your High Street
- The Trail will be open from Monday 27th August until Sunday 9th September.
- Download the sheet at the bottom of this page. It has the sites of the Plum posters, including the business and its address, and you can fill in your answers to the questions found on the posters at these businesses on this sheet. PLEASE NOTE: Some of these businesses have shutters on their premises when closed so it might be necessary to visit during opening hours.
- When you have completed your sheet, you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can place your answer sheet in a sealed envelope marked “Plum Trail” and deliver it to one of the following addresses:
2 St. Merryn Close SE18 2RF
12 Plum Lane SE18 3AE
72 Barth Road SE18 1SQ
- All entries must be received by 6pm on Sunday 9th September.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed, although members of the same family are allowed to enter separately.
- The entry with the most correct answers will be deemed to have won the competition and the winner will be notified.
- If there is more than one entry with the same number of correct answers, these entries will go into a hat and the winner will be drawn out by the Badge Queen of Plumstead after 6pm on Sunday 9th September. Again, the winner will be notified and their name will appear here on the website.
- If you have any questions then you can contact us by email at email@example.com